bhel recruitment 2018
|W TO APPLY
Step 1: Filling up Online Application:
Candidates are advised to keep their certificates/ documents ready while filling up Online Application: Fill every section (Personal details, Education Qualification details, etc.) of Online Application Form. Filling of the fields, marked (*) are mandatory. After completing the Online Application Form, click on SUBMIT button. The application will be submitted and an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER will be generated. This number is important as this will be required to LOGIN for completing the remaining steps of your Online Application.
Step 2: Uploading of Scanned images & documents:
- Applicable documents pertaining to the applicant must be uploaded.
- Uploading of Blurred/edited images/incorrect documents will lead to disqualification of the candidature
- Uploading of documents depends on the Internet connectivity. In case of failures, try uploading again until a GREEN TICK ✔ appears against the document, on the Screen.
- Photograph (should not exceed 500KB, must be in .jpg format).
- Signature (should not exceed 250 KB, must be in .jpg format).
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy layer), If applicable.
- NTC – National Trade Certificate / Mark Sheet
- NAC – National Apprenticeship Certificate.
- SSLC / Matric Mark sheet as proof of DOB.
- Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Board (for Persons with disabilities candidates only).
- Discharge certificate (Ex-servicemen only).
- Domicile certificate (J&K Candidates only).
|(From Sl.No.3 to 9 the PDF/Image should not exceed 1 MB, must be in .jpg format or PDF format).
Upload the documents mentioned above as per the specifications given in our website https://careers.bhel.in/. The candidate must ensure that all relevant documents are duly uploaded as per requirements. The candidates can check the documents uploaded by clicking on “”View File” button. Once all the required documents are uploaded click on ‘Submit Documents’ button. This will direct you to payment options.
Step 3: Payment of Fee: “Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories, Ex Servicemen and Persons with disabilities are exempted from paying the fee”.
Other candidates are provided with two modes for payment of processing fee, namely offline mode (Power Jyoti account) or through online payment using Net banking/Debit card/Credit card. Candidates who prefer to remit the processing fee through offline mode should download Triplicate challan copy from the website and pay the fees of Rs 200 in any of the branches of State Bank of India, in Power Jyoti A/c No. 30796267034 of SBI, Heavy Electricals Kailasapuram, Trichy-14 (code no.01363) in favour of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Tiruchirappalli. (Service charges as prescribed by the bank shall be payable, in addition to the application fee payable to BHEL) After payment of fees in Power Jyoti account, the journal number, Name of Branch where fees was paid, Date of payment are to be entered and the scanned copy of the BHEL challan should be uploaded.
Only on successful completion of remittance of fee through either of the modes, the process of submission of Application can be considered as completed.
The print out copy of online application form and other related documents NEED NOT be sent to BHEL office. Candidates can however take a print out of their finally submitted online form for their own future references.
- Mere conformity to the job requirement will not entitle a candidate to be called for written test/ skill test. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise the standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test / skill test. The Management further reserves the right to revise / reschedule / cancel / suspend the recruitment process without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied. If at any stage during selection or after selection it is found that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility conditions and the facts furnished / documents attached are not correct and true, then the selection / appointment of the candidate can be cancelled at any time without assigning any reasons
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of skill test. However, in the event of difficulty, they may submit the Online Application directly and produce the relieving order from their Organization in the event of selection
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with disabilities/Ex-servicemen category should upload copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority to that effect. OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates are also required to submit a self-undertaking to that effect.
- BHEL does not take responsibility of updating the documents or application fee sent separately, after submission of Online Application form.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement, incomplete applications and those applications not uploaded with requisite attachments will not be entertained.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for skill test / Appointment.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Tiruchirappalli and the Courts / Tribunals/ Forums at Tiruchirappalli alone shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction
- The service conditions of the selected candidates shall be governed by the terms and conditions specifically stipulated in their offers of appointment and applicable statutory provisions
i) Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the on-line application form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active as any important intimation to them shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail
ii) Our recruitment website (http://careers.bhel.in) will provide necessary details regarding selection, how to apply, general instructions, last date of submission of Online Application, written test, etc. Any information regarding this notification, will be available only in the said site and not in any other form of media or web sites
1. Commencement of Online Submission of Applications
2. Closing of Online submission of applications
3. Last date for document upload and payment of Fees
4. Downloading of Permission slips from website
5. Date of written test (tentative, if required)
Scale of Pay Educational Qualification
Wise- No. of
Vacancies As on 1st
Law Officer /
Grade – E1 /
Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Law (BL or
LL.B.) from Colleges approved by Bar Council of
Note: Candidates with above Degrees obtained
through Distance or part-time education programme
or through Correspondence will not be eligible.
Desirable: Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in
Commercial/ Labour/ Taxation Laws 30 Years
SC – 1
ST – 0
OBC – 3
The prospective candidate should be in possession of
at least 1 year of post-qualification experience as an
Executive / Officer in the Legal set up of the
Government / Semi Government/ Public Sector
Undertaking/ Nationalised Banks/ Listed Companies
* The number of vacancies indicated above is tentative and actual requirement may vary on review, based on which
Current Openings ( वर्तमान रिक्तियां)