Post Name: Act Apprentice
Number of Vacancies: 963 Posts in various trades
Division-wise Details of Vacancies:
- Hubballi – 287
- Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi – 176
- Bengaluru Division – 280
- Mysuru Division – 177
- Central Workshop, Mysuru – 43
Educational Qualification: Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Technical Qualification: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT in relevant trade.
Rate of Stipend:
- During the first year of training – 70% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory
- During the second year of training – 80% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory
- During the third year of training – 90% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory
How to Apply: Intending candidates, fulfilling the above mentioned eligibility criteria, may apply online through the RRC ECR website: http://www.rrcecr.gov.in/ from 11-12-2018 (11:00 AM) to 10-01-2019 (05:00 PM). The Online portal will be deactivated after stipulated date.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on merit list prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
एसएससी, बैंक, रेलवे, पुलिस, शिक्षा, डिफेन्स में नई नौकरियों की जानकारी के लिए लॉगिन करें –www.rojgarresultsearch.com