SSC MTS Syllabus 2018-2019, SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam Pattern, ssc.nic.in MTS Previous Papers, SSC Multitasking Staff Syllabus PDF Download link available here:
Check out SSC MTS 2018-19 Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Paper, Model Question Paper, etc. just from here. Staff Selection Commission has already published notification regarding SSC MTS Syllabus 2018-2019 for written examination of Paper 1 & Paper 2 through its main portal. Massive numbers of career oriented candidates who were interested in Government Jobs had recently applied for the recruitment drive within time limit. Now after registration, every contestant had started their preparations for exam. So for that they are searching written test’s SSC multitasking staff syllabus pdf, in order to some idea about their relevant exam and starts preparation accordingly. Along with above mentioned, contestants can refer SSC MTS Exam Pattern, Last Year Papers and Books from the official web page.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2018-2019, ssc.nic.in Multi Tasking Staff Exam Pattern & Previous Papers Download PDFs
Recently, the Commission has circuited a fresh employment notice about SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Recruitment 2018-2019 for filling up total 10,000 vacancies in different states and Union territories. All the interested candidates looking for sarkari naukri after 10th qualification had responded just by submitting an online application form. The Commission has planned to organize Online Written Examination in the month of January or February 2019 for selecting best applicants to mentioned vacancies. As per official advertisement, every aspirant’s selection will be done on the basis of overall performance in written test and personal interview. Candidates who got merit in the written exams will be automatically qualified for the next session of Interview. SSC syllabus of multitasking staff exam will consist of totally 200 marks for Paper-I (objective type) and Paper-II (Descriptive type). The Paper-I shall be of 150 marks having subjects such as General Intelligence, Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness. Whereas Paper-2 contains only 50 marks for English/ Hindi essay writing.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2018-2019 Syllabus
Aspiring contestants can download SSC MTS Online Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF file by logging to the primary web portal of Commission. SSC multitasking staff Exam Date has been already announced, we guide all applicants not to forget collecting Admit Card before ten-fifteen days of test conductance date. Now, starts your preparation for the examination to give your best. While preparing for examination applicants need to check complete SSC Multitasking Staff Exam Pattern/ Syllabus 2018-2019 and other details as mentioned below.
|♦ Important Details ♦|
|» Organization: Staff Selection Commission
» Rectt. Advt. No.: N/A
» Total Vacancies: 10,000 (expected)
» Vacancy Name: Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff
» Information About: SSC MTS Syllabus/ Pattern 2018-2019
» Examination Dates: Update Soon
» Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Exam 2018-2019 Pattern
|♦ Structure of Written Examination ♦|
|« The written examination shall consist of the following subjects carrying marks as shown against each »|
|Paper||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|One||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25 ques.||25 marks||120 minutes (2 hours) 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon. 40 minutes will be more for the visually handicapped/cerebral palsy contestants.|
|Numerical Aptitude||25 ques.||25 marks|
|General English||50 ques.||50 marks|
|General Awareness||50 ques.||50 marks|
|Two||Short Essay/ Letter (Hindi or English)||50 marks||30 minutes (1/2 hour). 15 minutes will be more for the visually handicapped/cerebral palsy contestants.|
|TOTAL MARKS = Maximum 200 Marks|
- The written examination for SSC MTS Recruitment includes two Papers on same day.
- The candidates need to complete written test with in mentioned time duration.
- The question shall be of Objective Type- Multiple Choice types for Paper-1 and Descriptive type for Paper-2.
- Examines are suggested to keep in mind that there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Staff Selection Commission MTS 2018-2019 Syllabus
SSC MTS 2018-19 Paper-I Syllabus: Here the questions regarding General Intelligence and Reasoning will be non-verbal considering the functions attached to the post. While the questions on Numerical Aptitude as well as General English will be of a level that an average matriculate. The General Awareness related questions will be also of a similar standard.
- General Intelligence: It would include Non-verbal type Questions. The test will have questions as follows:-
- Similarities and Differences
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Discriminating observation
- Relationship concepts
- Figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series
- Symbols and their relationship
- Arithmetical computation
- Other analytical functions
- English Language: Aspirants understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, synonyms, antonyms, sentence structure and its correct usage, etc. as well as writing ability would be tested in this section.
- Numerical Aptitude: In this paper, the questions include as follows:-
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals & Fractions
- Relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Profit and Loss
- Use of Tables & Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- General Awareness:-
- Here in this section, the questions will be designed to test the aspirant’s ability regarding general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Also, the questions will be designed to test a candidate’s knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation & experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
- Further, the paper will also include questions on India and its neighboring countries pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution and Scientific Research, etc.
- In the General Awareness section, questions will be such that they do not need a special study of any discipline.
SSC MTS 2018-2019 Paper-II Syllabus: The Pape-2 exam will be set in English & Hindi and to the extent possible in other languages. In a paper-2, aspirant’s basic language skills commensurate with the educational qualification prescribed for the post to be tested by officials. Aspirants will have to write 01 (one) Short Essay in English or any language included in the 08th schedule of the Constitution.
Staff Selection Commission was founded by the Government of India on 4th Nov 1975. It is an autonomous agency of Central Govt, which works for recruiting young talented and dynamic workforce in all Ministries and Subordinate Offices. Every year on the bases of availability, this organization conducts various online and offline competitive tests for appointing suitable manpower in vacant posts. The corporate office of the commission is located at New Delhi. There are also seven regional offices situated in mega cities of the country and controlled by a Regional Director.
Hope you guys have got the idea about SSC MTS Syllabus 2018-2019 & Exam Pattern by going through this article. Here, we notify to all contenders who had applied online application should start their preparation with proper manner and GOOD LUCK for the Result. For many more 10th pass jobs in govt sectors related updates, candidates can follow this website regularly. Those applicants having any query related to the syllabus of MTS Computer Based Exam can consult the authority through an official website mentioned above. Stay tuned as we will bring further news related to this topic!!