Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Online Applications are invited to fill the vacancies of Medical Officer, Chemical Examiner, Analyst, Principal and Professor. The eligibility criteria and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) details:
- Medical Officer, MBBS – 208
- Public Analyst-cum Chemical Examiner – 01
- Deputy Government Analyst – 02
- Principal – 01
- Professor (Ras-Shastra) – 01
- Medical Officer, MBBS – Recognized Medical Qualification
- Public Analyst-cum Chemical Examiner – Masters degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology or Microbiology or Food and Nutrition or Medicine or Science or Pharmacy
- Deputy Government Analyst – Post Graduate degree in Medicine or Science or Medical Laboratory Technology or Pharmacy
- Principal – Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda Sciences in any one subject of Ayurveda i.e. Kayachikitsa, Shalya Tantra, Shalkya Tantra, Samhita & basic principles, Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga, Ras Shastra & Bhaishjya Kalpna, Dravyaguna Vigyana, Sharir Kriya, Sharir Rachana, Rog Nidan, Swastha Vrita, Agad Tantra, Panchkarma and Kumar Bharitya etc. from any recognized University.
- Professor (Ras-Shastra) – Bachelor Degree in Ayurveda or Council of Indian System of Medicine established by law or from an Ayurvedic, College recognized by the Government. Post Graduate Degree in particular branch.
45 years age limit
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 400/-
SC/ST – Rs 100/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://www.hppsconline.in and follow the notification on how to apply online for HPPSC Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 08/12/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 28/12/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow HPPSC official advertisement for complete details.